Members can now submit an event directly to the CIT calendar. Events will be reviewed by the Tech Team and published in a way that is consistent with the site.
1) Log-in to the site with your username and password. (The log-in box in the lower right of every page.)
2) A bar will appear at the top of the screen that gives you some options for submitting information to the site. It will look like this. Select “Event” from this drop down list
3) Fill in information: Add title, Event, Date & Time. Click on the green tabs to add information for other segments such as:
Event Location Details, Event Cost and Tickets, and Organizer Contact Info.
4) Fill in workshop description in the box that looks like a Word Processing Document. YOu see the top of the box above. If you click on the far right icon, it will give you more editing options. You will not have permission to include a link in this box… though a website can be included in Organizer Contact Info. If you want a link to something like a downloadable flyer, you can send that to the webmaster in the final step.
5) Select Category:
In the right hand column, you can select what category you would like the event to be associated with. Please select “Member Event” as one of the options.
If you don’t see a category that fits, you can suggest one when you contact the webmaster for it to be reviewed.
6) Submit for Review:
Above the event categories in the right hand column, there is a box labeled: Publish.
Hit the Submit for Review button.
- suggest another category to add for the event,
- attach an image to be associated with the workshop.
- an additional link (such as to a downloadable flyer.)
We will review and then publish it so it will be included in the calendar.