CIT Meeting Notes
February 14, 2022
Meeting start 12:13pm EST
Roll Call, Present:
- Jessica Bentley-Sassaman
- Jenny Gough – absent excused
- Stephen Fitzmaurice
- Rebecca Minor
- Eric Driskill
- Ben Davis
- Update on communication and checking emails.
- Update on Keynote and Endnote speakers. Discussion of guidelines for speakers. Discussion of role of Parliamentarian.
- No report
1. Approval of the January Minutes.
Wells Fargo: $ 65,860.44
TOTAL: $ 112,636.27
1. Conference updates – Conference committee soon to finish scoring proposals and submit final
schedule proof to the Board. Discussion of the need for volunteers for first time attendee
1. CIT Teacher Certification Taskforce update. Taskforce will meet during forum time at the
2. Discussion of CIT swag for sale for conference.
Meeting adjournment Minor/Driskill. Meeting adjourned by President Bentley-Sassaman at
March 28h 6-7pm EST
April 25th 12-1pm EST
SF/Driskill approve Jan min with revisions. passed majority
Motions prior to meeting (via email):
Move to accept the 2022 Budget as presented
Passed by majority vote