CIT Meeting Minutes
November 2nd, 2022
Meeting start 11 am EST
Roll Call, Present:
- Jessica Bentley-Sassaman
- Jenny Gough
- Stephen Fitzmaurice
- Rebecca Minor
- Eric Driskill
- Ben Davis
- Leslie C Greer
- Royce Carpenter
- Task force on Language Fluency update ask for it to be translated (all position papers).
- Videos – consideration for the new board.
- Bylaw changes to be posted to the website need to be approved & translated.
- Final RFP for board viewing and approval.
- Email access sheet with all usernames and passwords.
- Contact email with many files
- Contact email account for YouTube – required for uploading to the website
- Clean up content email messages often for junk, etc.
- Move membership messages to the member file
- Playlist for videos – move most current to the top
- Access website
- Go to email, create, pic one and edit, add video link (use purple background with black font)
- Be careful about outside person doing finances as they do not understand CIT as an organization.
- Will search for the person interested – didn’t have time to search email before the meeting.
- Conference workshops and theme – solicit recommendations from membership of things that want to see.
Vice President’s Report
- Updated Bylaws with the ratified parts need to be posted online
- Approval of November’s minutes (Ben motioned and Jenny 2nd).
- Becca will continue to scan and add old documents into secretary G-Drive.
- T-shirts left.
- Have a list of social media log in and passwords.
- Jane needs to change admin for contact email.
- Budget passed by majority (thank you Ben, Becca and Stephen for voting).
- $ 175,582 (WF) + $23,679 (PayPal)= $199, 262.
- Recommending not close PayPal until everything is completes.
- Conference report from Cindi and Nichole.
- TF for teacher certification recommendations
- End of conference report – will email out to board.
(send to Leslie for approval before sending to the entire board)
Meeting adjournment Becca. Meeting Adjourned by Eric at 3:04 pm EST