CIT Online Meeting
September 8, 2019
Time: 4:30 PM PST, 5:30 PM MST, 6:30 PM CST & 7:30 PM EST
President Bentley-Sassaman called the meeting to order at 11:00 am Eastern
- Roll Call; Jessica Bentley-Sassaman; Kim Kurz, Carole Lazorisak, Sarah Wheeler, Patty Lessard, Stephen Fitzmaurice
- Excused absent: Becca Minor, Francis Phiri
- Absent: none
- Guest: none
- Late: none
- President’s report – Jessica Bentley-Sassaman
- Jessica is in the works of setting up a meeting with the RID president
- Update on tablecloth order – this has been put on hold for now
- Treasurer’s Report – Steve Fitzmaurice and Patty Lessard
- Several options for the conference were presented to the board based on our current finances and what we predict will be the cost of the conference.
- We need to look at the menu options – for Steve and Carole to work out.
- Banquet tickets will be purchased separately from the conference registration.
- Presenter gifts need to be ordered in advance.
- We will be developing a RFP bid for interpreters for the conference and the coordinator must work within those parameters.
- Registration rates were discussed.
- Carole, Steve and Richard need to meet to review conference expenses.
- Room utilization needs to be examined. The board will need a room to use for meetings during the conference, an AV room, and interpreter room.
- Meeting adjourned, next meeting will be set up via Doodle poll.